1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Fight For Trump

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by church mouse guy, Dec 20, 2020.

1. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    International rallies with the slogan “Fight For Trump” are being held everywhere. Let’s see what Congress does about this crooked election.

2. Wingman68

Wingman68 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    F9AA7EA7-2DC2-4798-BBC7-B2B51A534D05.jpeg

Merry Christmas! Four more of these would be the best!

• Like Like x 2
  3. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Wingman68

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

• Like Like x 1
  5. Benjamin

Benjamin Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The entire free world needs America to stay free! Desperately so! This fight needs to heat up and I think it will heat up. If the SCOTUS is failing us in fear for threats of riots from the Left they are mistaken in the reasoning for their priorities and considerations. HEAR THE VOICE OF WE THE PEOPLE!! Although the Right may not loot and burn private businesses there is nothing stopping us from taking back and protecting our country which belongs to us, We the People!

I have never protested before but observed the protest in Phoenix yesterday and it was WAY too mellow with laid back music and somber mood while waiting on the speakers for my taste and obviously others felt the same. As for my part I AM NOT sitting back and taking this, I would regret forever! I have bought the BADDEST megaphone I could find that will be here Thursday and come next Saturday I WILL help light a fire and liven this party up with MY VOICE and will welcome ANYONE ELSE to take this opportunity to speak out LOUD!!

My words are prepared, my delivery of them will be MY FIRE and my passion for this FIGHT should come quite natural, along with this I have about 20 chants ready for practice, ...YES, I WILL be in FULL GO TEAM TRAINING MODE with these chants - THE CHANTS WILL FIT THE MOOD OF WE THE PEOPLE!!

3 TIMES!! - SAY IT LIKE YOU MEAN IT!!!

FIGHT FOR TRUMP!!

FIGHT FOR TRUMP!!

FIGHT FOR TRUMP!!

ARE YOU WITH ME PATRIOTS?!!

ARE WE GOING TO LET THIS RIDE COME DOWN WITHOUT A FIGHT?! NOOOO!! LET'S ROLL!!

#5 Benjamin, Dec 20, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2020
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Wingman68

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  7. Benjamin

Benjamin Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

8. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I like Lin Wood for how he saved Richard Jewell from that evil FBI Director Louie Freeh. Carmel, Indiana, selected Richard Jewell to be the Grand Marshall of a parade for unsung heroes.

• Informative Informative x 1