1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured FINALLY!! Sgt. Bergdahl is free! But -- at a heavy price

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by thisnumbersdisconnected, May 31, 2014.

1. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    White House aids are now saying all those troops who served Bergdahl are lying about the circumstances of his "capture". Can the Obama regime sink any lower?

2. thisnumbersdisconnected

Not only did the Little Marxist Dictator bypass Congress, he bypassed the best agencies for providing insight and advice he had available: the intelligence community. And this wasn't "urgent" because of Bergdahl's health, as the White House liars claimed -- it's been in the planning stages for four freakin' years!!!

It is time Republicans or whoever will pursue it to get off their lazy posteriors and file impeachment proceedings. The LMD not only broke the law with Bergdahl, he has flirted with treason.

And here's the real kicker:
    Even Hillary thought it was a stupid idea! How much more confirmation do we need this man is unhinged and a danger to the national security of the United States?

#42 thisnumbersdisconnected, Jun 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2014
  3. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    So Obama needed a distraction from the VA think. He thought this was going to be a grand moment for him and a great distraction. The latter is true just not the way he thought.

4. Matt Black

Matt Black Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Whaaat!?

The ex-serviceman I listened to sounded pretty credible to me - and I've had plenty of experience back in the day when I did litigation, particularly criminal defence work, as to whether a client or witness was lying; this guy didn't sound like a liar. He was very measured, thoughtful, not vindictive (as I said, I don't think he wanted Bergdahl locked up if a court martial found him to have deserted, he just wanted a finding of desertion so that he and his colleagues could have proper closure), just wanted to know the truth as to what exactly Bergdahl did and why, and for justice to be served and Bergdahl (and others) held to account where necessary.

5. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    According to White House aides, they're lying.

Here's what will happen, Obama will wave his C-i-C wand and it will all go away. The Army will not prosecute. No matter what. He's the boss and he won't let them.

6. thisnumbersdisconnected

There you have it. The State Department labels his squad mates liars. Either that or just plain ignorant. Either way, ...

[​IMG]

... this administration thinks we're all idiots and will buy whatever they're selling. Unfortunately, half the country will. :BangHead: