1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Flashback: Clinton Requests $60 Million to Put Cops in Schools

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Revmitchell, Dec 22, 2012.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Today, the same elite media who no doubt send their own kids to private schools that employ armed security, just can't stop howling ridicule at the NRA's idea to give every student in America those same protections. Because the NRA's idea is so appealing, as I write this, the media's going overboard, mocking it as bizarre, crazy, and out of touch.

This is how the media works to silence and vilify the opposition and to ensure that only their ideas control The Narrative. The media doesn't care about securing our schools; they only care about coming after our guns and handing Obama another political win.

The media also doesn’t care how wildly hypocritical they look.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2012/12/21/Flashback-Clinton-Cops-in-Schools

2. mont974x4

mont974x4 New Member

The hypocrisy of the liberal elite knows no bounds.

3. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    May I play devils advocate:
    Just curious (and I dont know the answer) but were there conservatives back in who thougt that spending 60 million for school security was a waste of money?

4. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Conservatives argued that the federal government should not put police in the schools, not that state and local governments were bizarre, crazy or out of touch to do so.