1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Following A Path

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by SGO, Sep 24, 2021.

1. SGO

SGO Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    The article below (see at link) represents an OPINION.
    My opinion does not necessarily reflect the opinion of any members of the Baptist Board or officers of the Baptist Board.

25 Reasons The US Is Following The Exact Path of Nazi Germany

From the article:

"This isn’t the most uplifting thing to talk about – but it is on so many people’s minds here in the United States, I had to write something about what’s been floating around – whispers in coffee shops, friends afraid to tell each other that they all feel it: America is heading towards a new version of N G– and, frankly, we’re scared."

#1 SGO, Sep 24, 2021
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2021
  2. Squire Robertsson

Squire Robertsson Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    I note this article is from 2014. Has it been updated?

3. Wingman68

Wingman68 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Cogent.

I am reminded while reading this of when Obama was in office, & his policies were completely Marxist. He was taking over the auto industry, & closing privately owned car dealerships that happened to be owned by Republicans. The car industry is still towing the democrat line today. Basically forcing electric vehicles that have not been desired on John Q. They have been money losers, & only sold in any volume with incentives. The heads of these companies, just like the heads of the military, & every other government entity were installed to carry on the ‘change’. Perhaps you can see the likeness in what is happening to healthcare right now. Treatments are coming down from someone other than your doctor.

I was posting on the local paper comment section. Made a lot of friends of like mind, however the paper was leftist. I know that’s a shock, heh, but they were deleting posts, & banning anyone who disagreed with their Obama love fest.

Biden is there for one reason. He’s completely manipulatable by the original Obama staff that surrounds Biden to continue the Marxist march that Obama got rolling, only now with Biden in, Obama can go harder because he’s not taking the heat, Biden is.

Unfortunately for the paper, there were way more people screaming about what was really happening vs people who could keep up the denial, that the paper quit taking comments. When they quit taking comments, they quit being news.

4. Wingman68

Wingman68 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yeah, it’s been updated….his name is Joe Biden.

5. SGO

SGO Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian