1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

For Those that Think COVID-19 is Like the Flu...

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by InTheLight, Apr 7, 2020.

1. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The market for cremation urns has gotta have rocketed up!

2. Benjamin

Benjamin Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The only way that counting coronavirus deaths by attributing it to the virus rather than co-morbidities is "problematic" is if some one is on an agenda to be in denial of the cause of death.

If a person is living with a heart problem or diabetes and gets COVID-19 and the symptoms from it causes them to have a heart attack or kidney failure due to their weakened condition to try to blame the death on the weakened condition rather than the COVID-19 is pretty much a lie. This disease is even killing very healthy people because it can be so taxing on a person, just because a person is weaker doesn't give an excuse to change the cause to feed one's narrative. Those people would still be alive, possibly for many years if the COVID-19 did not CAUSE their death.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Timothy Jason

Timothy Jason New Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Is this world really worth it? Humans after all are only thriving on this rock because of divine intervention. I would rather bask in the sun, feel the cool of the breeze, hear the song of the birds and die with the love of God than be locked away in a dark room away from those I love and care for. Look back on history, what did our Christian forebears believe, think and act. For shame. This world is not ours, we are but pilgrims. Are we all dying off? Yes, spiritually we are and Satan is laughing all the way to the bank. Sorry, in my old age I just don't care for this world anymore, seen too much.

4. Timothy Jason

Timothy Jason New Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    No contact restaurant service? How is that possible? So the food cooks and prepares itself? Nobody touches anything? This is all just silly and stupid. And what is up with the toilet paper? Or anything really. I have my doubts about the human race.

• Agree Agree x 1