1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Forced RFID Chipping of Students

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Don, Aug 31, 2012.

1. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

I did alot of construction work at schools after 9/11. I witnessed them being turned into prisons. Armed guards at the doors. Drugs raids with dogs. Locker searches. Lock downs and what not.

Our kids are being treated like criminals with no rights at all. Is that how we want them to grow up?

And think about the "terror" drills that go on in schools today. What purpose do they really serve? Keeping the kiddies safe or scaring them into submission to a government run by control freaks?

We're already being acclimated to "showing our papers" and Don is right the younger the kids are that are being conditioned to accept this soviet way of life the easier it will be for the "authorities" to control them when they get older.

How does any of this fit into a "free society". It's not about keeping the kiddies safe it's about conditioning them to accept complete control over their lives.

The authorities are putting out the message that you can't be trusted so we have to control your every move, for your own good.

#21 poncho, Sep 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2012
  2. Don

Don Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  3. Don

Don Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  4. mont974x4

mont974x4 New Member

It is a horrible invasion of privacy and an unnecessary act.

Everyday I see more and more reasons to be glad I homeschool my boys.