1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Former Merck Rep Says Mandatory Vaccination Is For Profit and Not Public Health

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Revmitchell, Nov 16, 2015.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  2. McCree79

McCree79 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    No doubt a lot of the vaccination push is for profit. I was involved for several years with a company that no doubt cared more about giving the vaccines more than does the patient need it. Of insurance was willing to pay for it, we were to push every vaccine we could on the patient. Does the vaccine help them? Probably, but the motive is profit. The flu vaccine has shown a very low efficiency rate over the last few years, but I'd pushed more and more every year. It is a low gross profit vaccine, so you need to give a ton of them to be profitable.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk
    * I am aware the flu shot is not mandatory, but our businesses push it like it is

3. Revmitchell

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    My concern is not the vaccines themselves in many cases. There are some very needed vaccines that do their job. However, some use an additive to facilitate giving it in shot form that cause health issues. I was unaware that vaccines use a lower standard of accountability than do other drugs. That is quite concerning.

4. McCree79

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Only made it half way through the video before I had to shut it off(couldn't play the audio where I am). I don't know of she mentions this later or not, but aluminum is also found built up in the brain of most Alzheimers patients.

5. Revmitchell

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    In fact she specifically mentions aluminum and her concerns over its use.

6. McCree79

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Ben Carson has even stated that vaccines themselves are not bad, but we give too many, too fast to our children. He said this on one of the debates as well. Our children may not be able to handle all those "additives" in such a short time frame.

I'm not dragging a presidential candidate into the argument. I am bringing Ben Carson the respected doctor.

#6 McCree79, Nov 16, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Revmitchell

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  8. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

I posted this interview awhile back.

Council for Vaccine Safety founder, Brandy Vaughn, joins the show to discuss what's really behind the push for mandatory vaccinations. The pharmaceutical industry is set to make billions off of mandatory childhood vaccinations, and now both boys and girls will be pressured to take the highly controversial gardasil shot.

Aren't you concerned your "expert" appeared on the Alex Jones show Rev? You should be, according to the baptistborg thought police that's enough to discredit her and everything she talks about. Not to mention that it destroys your own "credibility" listening to someone that has been on the Alex Jones show. :eek:

Be a good citizen. Don't worry about it. You are powerless. You have no control. There's nothing you can do about it. It's the law. You must obey. (see Romans 13)

http://www.baptistboard.com/threads/the-great-culling-has-begun.96835/

Get all your vaccines, drink 8 glasses of fluoride a day and eat all your GMO vegetables and if you see something say something.

It'll be okay. The corporate authorities know what's best for all of us. Every intelligent member of the baptistborg knows it's "dumb" to ask questions or think otherwise. So snap out of it and get back in line with the corporate mass media informed baptistborg.

If you want to be seen as "credible" by the baptistborg never ever listen to anyone that has appeared on the Alex Jones show again!

#8 poncho, Nov 16, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2015
  9. Rose @ Walnut Acre

Rose @ Walnut Acre New Member

With my oldest two kids I pretty much followed what the doctor recommended. But with my last child I was beginning to have concerns and ask them to please slow down a little. I am also quick to refuse any vaccine I am not sure about.

• Like Like x 1