1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Former Trump Campaign Data Chief Matt Braynard: FBI Has Requested Illegal Ballot Data from Me

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Revmitchell, Dec 1, 2020.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Update: – The @FBI has proactively and directly requested from me the VIP findings that indicates illegal ballots. – By Tuesday, we will have delivered to the agency all of our data, including names, addresses, phone numbers, etc.
    – While there has been legit criticism of the actions of leaders of the agency over the last several years, I can personally attest to the many patriots within the rank-and-file who are fighting on the side of the Constitution and Law and Order.
    Note: everything I pass on to local/state/fed law enforcement, litigants, legislatures, journalists, etc, is always a copy. And despite sharing it with individuals from all of those groups, there’s never guarantee of a productive result.

“We have obtained substantial and compelling evidence that unlawful actions by state and local election officials in swing states resulted in the casting and counting of hundreds of thousands of fraudulent ballots and the improper spoiling of tens of thousands of valid ballots. We are pleased to cooperate with any investigative authorities,” he said.

Ex-Trump Campaign Aide: FBI Has Requested Illegal Ballot Data from Me

• Informative Informative x 1