1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Former White House Staff: Clintons Were ‘Paranoid,’ Called Secret Service ‘Pigs’

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Revmitchell, Apr 8, 2015.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    An excerpt from former Bloomberg News reporter Kate Anderson Bower’s new book “The Residence: Inside the Private World of the White House” was published by Politico Magazine, and it doesn’t exactly paint the Clintons in the best light.

For one thing, a White House florist confirmed the longstanding rumor that Hillary Clinton once threw a lamp at Bill during a heated argument, while shouting “xxxxxx”

“You heard so much foul language” in the Clinton White House, he said. (RELATED: Does Hillary’s Secret Email Address Reveal She’s Ashamed Of Being A Clinton?)

White House help also confirmed that the Lewinsky affair was common knowledge, and that the staff even kept track of “Lewinsky sightings.” “Some on the staff have said that Hillary knew about Lewinsky long before it came out, and that what really upset her was not the affair itself but its discovery and the media feeding frenzy that followed,” Bower writes.

Former White House usher Skip Allen tells Brower the Clintons were “about the most paranoid people I’d ever seen in my life.” Another usher Chris Emery was fired because he taught former first lady Barbara Bush how to use a computer, and later took her call when she had technical problems. But the Clintons saw his call log, became convinced he was informing on them, and found a pretense to fire him.

“I was out of work for a year,” Emery says. “They ripped the rug right out from under me. You wonder what they’d do to someone who’s really powerful.”

http://dailycaller.com/2015/04/07/f...ons-were-paranoid-called-secret-service-pigs/

#1 Revmitchell, Apr 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2015
  2. matt wade

matt wade Well-Known Member

So, it's ok now to post profanity, including using God's name in vain?

3. matt wade

matt wade Well-Known Member

I see you've edited your post to remove the profanity. Maybe you need to slow down with your copy and paste bonanza and actual read the information you put here on the BB?

4. Use of Time

Use of Time Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    So to summarize this thread, we have a Baptist Pastor posting a thread consisting solely of gossip regarding the married life of another family. Amazing.