1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Fox News Asks Trump Voters How They’re Feeling, Man Stares Straight Into Camera And Says…

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Revmitchell, May 24, 2017.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    A Michigan man offers a powerful message for President Trump and all of his supporters who are giving up hope.

“Mr. Trump we’re supporting you, we voted for you, we’re still here,” exclaims a Michigan Trump supporter, “Remember, the people that elected you are still strongly behind you. We have your back. Move forward and do the things you promised to do,”

<script type="text/javascript" src="//video.foxnews.com/v/embed.js?id=5440912881001&w=466&h=263"></script><noscript>Watch the latest video at <a href="//video.foxnews.com">video.foxnews.com</a></noscript>

WATCH: Fox News Asks Trump Voters How They’re Feeling, Man Stares Straight Into Camera And Says…

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. th1bill

th1bill Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I admit to watching FNC and I wish that the left had not succeeded in making his public life a living HELL.

3. Use of Time

Use of Time Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Thank you so much for posting this. I mean Fox News posting a video of a Republican saying he supports the Republican President.

There is just so much meat to digest from this story. Where do I even begin.

• Winner Winner x 1