1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Fox News "Red Eye" program...

Discussion in '2007 Archive' started by D28guy, May 3, 2007.

1. D28guy

D28guy New Member

Anyone else besides me wondering what this comically bad program is doing on the air?

Honestly, this is just about the most horrible program I've ever seen. These poor ones think they are funny...but they arent. They think they are cool...but they arent.

They come across like a bunch of 13 year olds at a party with the opposite sex for the 1st time trying to be "cool" and "funny" at the same time...but failing miserably at both.

((((WHAT...IN...THE...WORLD...IS...FOX...THINKING????????))))

Am I the only one?

Bewildered,

Mike

2. Bro. James Reed

Bro. James Reed New Member

You are not the only one.

3. pinoybaptist

pinoybaptist Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    That comment reminds me of my very first dance party, and first dance with my crush. Stepped on her feet twice, and we were dancing in this far corner of the lawn, with a tree twig complete with leaves and the ubiquitous caterpillar dangling and bobbing up and down between our faces.:laugh:

4. Martin

Martin Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    FOX News has become more and more tabloidish, its like a 24hr Inside Edition. They might as well change their slogan to "We Gossip, You Decide". I rarely watch FOX News anymore. Most of the time I watch MSNBC with CNN as a backup. My XM Radio has both CNN Headline and CNN tuned but I have taken FOX off. Sadly, MSNBC is not carried by XM anymore.

The shows that FOX News produces that I still watch are "Special Report", "Fox News Watch", and "The Beltway Boys". Other than that its "Tucker" and "Hardball" on MSNBC.

5. pinoybaptist

pinoybaptist Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    And with the likes of Lou Dobbs in CNN, why, now, I think Fox News will find themselves losing intelligent viewers.

6. Martin

Martin Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    ==I certainly hope so.

I heard last night that FOX is starting a business channel.:eek: