1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Franklin Graham gives me the impression he is crazy.

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Wesley Briggman, Jan 15, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  2. Wingman68

Wingman68 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    D0F2364C-A8B7-40AD-9FC5-9DFF8696CD5C.jpeg

• Like Like x 4
  3. SavedByGrace

SavedByGrace Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    So you want everyone to agree with your nonsense. And those who don't are trolls. Your problem is that you can't accept the truth which is against your opinion

• Winner Winner x 2
  4. Baptist Believer

Baptist Believer Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    People with whole brains, who are not deluded, know it is true.

He didn't need "excitement," the election was about getting Trump out of office. Everyone but diehard Trumpers agreed on that. The raw vote (aka "popular vote") was similar to Trump's approval ratings, except Trump did a little better than most expected.

Those are precincts reporting their totals. They don't report one vote at a time. Metropolitan areas tend to lean more toward Democrats, and rural areas often skew toward Republicans. This happens EVERY election.

I have been watching election coverage since I was 11 years old watching the Ford/Carter returns in 1976. My parents explained how the electoral college worked and how Carter won the Presidency even though he won fewer states than Ford.

Very few mysteries and LOTS of speculation.

You keep bringing up "dumps." Perhaps you should see a doctor.

Even the President's attorneys can find very few potential cases of "dead people" voting. Most of them have to do with clerical errors (marking a similar name as having voted) or a widow/widower unintentionally using their deceased spouses absentee ballot instead of their own ballot that remained unused. In any case, the suspicious votes are only a few dozen across the nation, not enough to change the results anywhere.

The President and his supporters filed five dozen court cases with their evidence, and lost because they didn't have anything compelling except for speculation and a few irregularities. In the courtrooms, they also specifically claimed that they were NOT alleging fraud, while claiming the opposite outside the courtroom. However, I know you won't believe that even though the information is documented.

Here's the most compelling evidence -- if the election was truly rigged by Democrats, why didn't they also rig the Senate election, which is actually the most important race in terms of stopping Trumpism? Some will claim that the Democrats, when allegedly faking ballots, didn't have time to fill out the entire ballot and only marked them for Biden. The evidence claimed for that position is that more people voted for Biden than the rest of the candidates down the ballot. At first glance, that seems possible, since in every state (not just swing states) there are a modest number of people who seemed to vote only for the Presidental race. However, if that is evidence, then a quick look at the 2016 election reveals an even wider gap of people who voted for Trump and did not vote for many (or any) down the ballot. So by that theory, Trump's election in 2016 was not legitimate.

Don't believe the propaganda.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. timtofly

timtofly Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Christians straddling the fence built the DNC from it's beginning. Depending on your definition of a fence. The GOP was the answer. Christians in the DNC have already fell off the fence to the other side. Now that they have overcome the GOP by popular vote, it is all over. Elijah is now wondering if he is alone.....

6. Wingman68

Wingman68 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Oh look, you got a winner upvote from a great leftist on this board. Keep talking trash & maybe you’ll get more. There are more of them hanging out here now, since the steal. I’m sure you noticed.
    Trolls post to inflame, not inform. Trolls infiltrate places where their only mission is to inflame. That seems to fit you. Why else would a Brit spend untold hours here dwelling on our politics?

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. SavedByGrace

Faith:
    Baptist
    Ah poor you. You can't accept that you are wrong with Donald and he has been truly beaten by a lesser man who he called sleepy Joe

8. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    And with that post you prove his point

9. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Interesting. You seem to be equating the GOP with Christianity (or Judiasm ?).

I agree that the DNC is an anti-Christ party. But how is the GOP Christian?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Reynolds

Reynolds Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Lincoln trampled The Constitution. Lincoln started the ball of progressivism rolling.

11. Baptist Believer

Baptist Believer Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Thank you for calling me great. However I'm not a leftist by any sane standard, but from your QAnon position, I'm sure you think I'm munching on a child even as I type this.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. SavedByGrace

Faith:
    Baptist
    :D:Cool

13. Reynolds

Reynolds Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I have not. When someone steals from me, I never accept it.

14. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Why not?

15. timtofly

Faith:
    Baptist
    It was the only choice between two evils. One being morals, the other being too much a part of the world. Voting is not the sin here. Who the options have spiraled down to be is the predicament.

16. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    So the GOP is evil, not Christian. I agree.

I disagree with the idea that it is not a sin to support evil or to lend our voice to evil.

17. RighteousnessTemperance&

RighteousnessTemperance& Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Biblical allusions are common throughout American writing precisely because more people are familiar with them. They are not generally meant to equate anyone to Christ or God. Accusing Graham of that here is grossly ignorant or intentionally defamatory.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  18. timtofly

Faith:
    Baptist
    You have an interesting twist on the definition of sin being a political entity. Can you define this evil GOP, or does it just involve money, which is not evil, but how we as humans love it? If the GOP is evil, because it threatens your love of money, that seems like a good thing, not an evil thing. All the evil I have seen accused of the GOP is they do not know how to handle money. Perhaps that is a good thing, no?

19. RighteousnessTemperance&

RighteousnessTemperance& Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    This comparison to Julian applies to the Dems. But they take it even further, claiming the sef-righteous standards they promote are Christian when they are anything but. Christians buying into that are being far more misled, and the world as well.

The world attempting to imitate Christian charity is just that, an attempt in order to justify themselves or gain followers. However, the Dems would have people believe that their own attempts at "good" are imitating Christian principles. Their so-called "good" is nothing of the sort, yet they condemn Christians for not joining them in upholding that wickedness.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. 777

777 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    governments are all evil by definition, the bigger, the more evil, And, no, I still don't see what's "crazy" about what Franklin Graham said at all. Those ten did betray Trump, as did the GOP "leadership" in Georgia, but Liz Cheney is the worst of all, she is new to the Senate yet she has risen to be the third highest ranking GOP senator by name recognition only. She would have been the third highest of all if it weren't for Georgia - they were all in such a big hurry to dump Trump, their election rules were wide open to fraud and the two GOP candidates would have won in the general election if not for them. This election was a fraud, the State Farm tape was the final in the coffin.

No court has convicted me of speeding across I-80 last week, yet I did. Now these same jackboots are trying to make it a crime to say they stole this election, we have always been at war with East Asia.

• Like Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.