1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Free URL submission

Discussion in 'Computers & Technology Forum' started by JesusPageTools.com, Sep 1, 2002.

1. Free URL submission
    1000's of engines, 500 FFA links, 3,000,000 FFA networks,Forums, Message boards, and Classifieds.
    Free for Christians Note: Password "B.Board"
    Need I say more ! [​IMG] Jesus Page Tools, Free URL submission !

2. LindaB

LindaB New Member

i have a question, 'jesus page tools' why do you offer ecards on your site that attempt to discredit scripture and the diety of Christ and also wondering why you are offering a 'free' service when anyone who submits using your service gets spammed for weeks with garbage that would make a hooker blush?
    as your ecard would say
    'MAY KRISHNA BLESS YOU'
    LB

3. Jesus Page Tools

Jesus Page Tools New Member

Are we a little testy today my Christian friend ???? First I can not help the fact that a few either choose not to read the warnings about submitting to the FFA links part Or like you obviously over looked that warning any person on this forum may go there click the submit button and plainly see the warning that says " IF YOU CHECK THIS YOU WILL GET 100"S EVAN 1000"S OF JUNK EMAIL " I guess you did not READ! huh ? Before you begin to take on a persons integrity, pull the log out yours so you can read !
    I have 100's of very happy people saying they are now # 1 on google. Next issue they are not my E-Cards just a link to a other site . They are provided free, they are not mine I did not make them , Also again You did not READ I said I do not necessarily agree with the content, Visit with a grain of salt...
    Next ? And your site is ?
    I can not understand why a person would do or say what you have said today ! Once saved allways saved ? huh Like a Dog returns to His Vomit ?
    I forgive you !
    In Christ David

4. LindaB

LindaB New Member

this is a forum and if you cant take it, then advertise somewhere else.
    sorry Im not interested in sending someone a blessing from Krishna, if you want to promote false religion, then more power to you, but since you are promoting this publicly I have every right to voice my opinion.
    as far as vomit..a bit out of context arent you?
    and as far as testy..yes I sure am. you have a url ith the name of my Saviour in it, but yet are more than satisified to expose your visitors blatant untruths that actually attempt to discredit the name above all names.

Number one on google. So what. i have been within the top 10 for 3 years under 11 christian searches. and not once have i promoted , designed or offered anything that was contrary to the word of God.
    ~~~~~~~~
    again, its your business, but you know what, its mine now, since you are promoting it in this forum

have a good day, and dont get vomit on your shoes!

[ September 01, 2002, 04:12 PM: Message edited by: LindaB ]

5. Jesus Page Tools

Out of context? Anyone can see how you started and how you finished. Both messages.
    If I say I love the Lord But offer something on my site that appeals to all I must be bad ? That I have no control over?
    Do you wear makeup ? Do you have short hair ? Do you ordain your self in gold ? Did you read the Bible ? Do you know Paul ? Or do you get your inf. from web sites ? The final authority, Bible.
    No I wasn't out of context but I did forget one thing. I love you sister !
    In Christ David

6. LindaB

LindaB New Member

being that made no sense, and it isnt computer or website related, end of discussion.

7. Jesus Page Tools

I went to google and searched,
    Free Christian banners
    Free Christian buttons
    Free Christian submission
    Free Christian graphics
    For anyone reading try this, Guess what happens ?
    Where did you say you were ?
    Oh I checked your site with my engines 13 errors.
    In Christ David

8. Jesus Page Tools

[​IMG]

[ September 01, 2002, 04:36 PM: Message edited by: Jesus Page Tools ]

9. LindaB

LindaB New Member

thanks for letting me know about the errors.I ran a check and found 27, so thats what i'll be doing this evening

and by the way: google stats
    free christian graphics #7
    free christian flash #1 and #3
    free christian powerpoints #1 and #2
    free christian wallpaper #10
    free christian screensavers# 2
    christian logo design #11
    christian webdesign #2
    as of 4:40pm Sept 1

one more and final thing
    why would i be listed under submission when i dont provide that service. and why would i promote 'christian buttons' when only 67 people searched for it last week.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    For those that may be reading this, a search engine tip, be sure to search for popular keywords, use misspellings,variations of a word and other things in your metatags
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
    ok, im really done now.
    have a good day

[ September 01, 2002, 04:44 PM: Message edited by: LindaB ]

10. Jesus Page Tools