1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Free Will Baptist

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by Cutter, Jun 1, 2008.

1. bound

bound New Member

This topic is doing a world of good for me. Thanks for all the though provoking dialogue. :thumbsup:

2. Tom Butler

Tom Butler New Member

The testimony I referred to was abbreviated. I probably could have put it better. It wasn't that he didn't know it happened. He just didn't remember the date that it happened. I myself wondered the same things you wondered. But if you ask him for his hope of heaven, his answer will be, I have placed my trust in the Lord Jesus Christ. I can quibble with the first part, but I can't with the second part.

3. Allan

Allan Active Member

Personally, I can't remember the date but I can remember the day (as in what happened). Praise God for his salvation :saint: And Again, I agree with what you said. We need to stop that you know, Cals and non-cals are supposed to not agree on anything - some say :laugh:

4. Tom Butler

Tom Butler New Member

Yes and Amen, all praise for the unspeakable Gift.

People are going to think that one of us has crossed over to the other side, if we aren't careful.