1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Fulmer's house vandalized

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Amy.G, Oct 11, 2008.

1. Amy.G

Amy.G New Member

September 29, 2008, Knoxville, Tennessee:

Police are investigating an early Sunday morning vandalism incident in the Blount County subdivision where University of Tennessee Coach Phil Fulmer resides.

The police report states the vandalism incident consisted of nearly two dozen eggs being thrown at the Fulmer residence and other nearby homes. In addition to the eggs being thrown at the homes, two discarded egg cartons were found in the yard of Fulmer.

Anonymous sources close to the University of Tennessee Athletic
    Department have confirmed that starting quarterback Jonathan Crompton has been named a 'person of interest' by the Knoxville Police
    Department since the majority of the eggs struck houses on either side of the Fulmer residence while only eight hit the Fulmer residence itself.

2. Analgesic

Analgesic New Member

Eggs, seriously? I'm not condoning the act, but this has got to be the jaywalking of "vandalism".

3. TomVols

TomVols New Member

Analgesic, this is one of the oldest jokes in the book.

FTR, Crompton is no longer the starting QB.

Back to the jokes:

Effective next tornado season, whenever there's a Tornado Warning in the Knoxville area, all residents are to gather in the Tenn endzone at Neyland Stadium because there's little chance of a touchdown there. :laugh:

4. Amy.G

Amy.G New Member

Oops. I should have fixed that. I ruined my own joke. :laugh: