1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Gays have more benefits than medical and disabled

Discussion in 'Health and Wellness' started by 4ever4Jesus, Feb 1, 2011.

1. 4ever4Jesus

4ever4Jesus New Member

Ok, there He goes again trying to pull the wool over our eyes. But you know as one who has medical issues or disabilities, you can’t be easily fooled.

Why am I contrasting the Gay issue compared to the disabled issue? Well it goes like this. Obama has been putting large support in the Gay movement. He helped to bring back the Gay Pride month in his State of the Union speech He talked about the Military that Gays have as much right. That He said whether Black or White or Spanish or Asian or even Gay he made sure to include Gay people.

He went to talk about the lowering cost of medical issues. The solid truth is the day He got in office my Medicare is much more difficult to deal with. For they have told me there are strict guidelines now. Obama just appointed a Gay Judge. He did this to get favoritism from the gay community. But I don’t see him taking real steps to help the medical or disabled people out of anything. He is making it look like everyone is supposed to feel bad for Gays. Let’s include them. But where does that leave the sick, medical and disabled people of America? What steps has Obama really made to help these things? I’m sick in the stomach for the special treatment on Gays and Lesbians and a total rejection the people suffering to keep their health. If you are gay maybe Obama will give such one a blue ribbon, a place to live, ways to legalize that marriage and many other rights. But if you have medical issues Obama just may close the doors on you.