1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GES New Assault on "the Christ"

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by Lou Martuneac, Sep 27, 2007.

1. reformedbeliever

reformedbeliever New Member

See? You are getting emotional and now calling other brothers in Christ a fool. What can I say? And yet you give this scripture as if to say you "answer not!"

2. canadyjd

canadyjd Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    To All: If you go to Lou's blog, you will get distortion instead of the truth. If you want the truth of what J.Mac teaches, go directly to his website. I have been there. I have posted what he teaches directly beside what Lou claims he teaches. There is no denying that what Lou Martuneac claims John MacArthur teaches is untrue. Go see for yourselves.

http://www.gty.org/Resources/Articles/2439
    My allegience is to Christ and to the truth found in God's Word. Nothing has clouded my judgment, not even Lou Martuneac's continuing distortion of the teachings of John MacArthur.
    If you won't make outrageous (and completely untrue) comments about John MacArthur in this thread, then I would not feel obligated to point out your distortions.
    Anyone who goes to Lou's blog expecting to find the truth about what John MacArthur teaches about Lordship Salvation will be misled.

Lou is debating himself on his blog, because what he is debating is an abiration of the truth of his own making.

If you want to know what John MacArthur teaches concerning Lordship Salvation, go to his website:

http://www.gty.org/Resources/Articles/2439

peace to you:praying:

#42 canadyjd, Dec 18, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2007
  3. canadyjd

Faith:
    Baptist
    /edit message/

#43 canadyjd, Dec 18, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2007
  4. Rippon

Rippon Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    More Foolishness

The following verses are from the book of Proverbs .

10:18 : Hiding hatred makes you a liar ; slandering others makes you a fool .

10:23 : Doing wrong is fun for a fool , but living wisely brings pleasure to the sensible .

18:2 : Fools have no interest in understanding ; they only want to air their own opinions .

Ecclesiastes 10:12-14a : Wise words bring approval , but fools are destroyed by their own words . Fools base their thoughts on foolish assumptions , so their conclusions will be wicked madness ; they chatter on and on .

( All Scripture is from the NLTse )

5. canadyjd

Faith:
    Baptist
    And therefore I must apologize "to all" for my continual attempt to answer Lou Martuneac's laughable assertions by quoting directly from John MacArthur himself, comparing those assertions with what J.Mac actually teaches, and patiently answering every question Lou had; In addition, I did in-depth analysis of James, answering all of Lou's questions directly, to which Lou never responded to.

In all that wasted time, all Lou has said was "you don't understand" or "your liking John Mac has clouded your judgment" or "just go to my website and I'll explain it all to you".

Personally, I would rather you didn't respond to anything I posted, as I don't respect you or your judgment.

As far as being emotional, let me be clear to you.

I intend not to let you breathe a single untruth about John MacArthur on this board without pointing out your distortions and untruths; as well as pointing those who do read the threads directly to J.Mac's website so they can compare what you claim he teaches to what he actually teaches.

You have been exposed, sir. I intend to keep the light of truth on you.

peace to you:praying:

6. Lou Martuneac

Lou Martuneac New Member

Our Subject Matter

To All:

I did not want to open a new thread, so I placed this here...

For quite some time I have posted several threads and comments here at BB about the teaching of Zane Hodges and Bob Wilkin commonly known as the “Crossless” gospel.

This position is as radical a departure from a balanced biblical position on the Gospel as you will find in any evangelical circles. The “Crossless” gospel is as far from biblical orthodoxy at its end of the theological pendulum swing as John MacArthur's Lordship Salvation is from its end.

At my blog there is a new series under way. The title is, The Technical Meaning of the Term, “THE GOSPEL.”

Furthermore, I posted an article titled, Is the “Crossless” Label the Right Label? That article defines why “Crossless” is the appropriate designation for the Hodges view of the Gospel. An excellent thread developed under that article.

LM

7. Jarthur001

Jarthur001 Active Member

LM,

How can I trust anything you say about Hodges, when you have shown to distort others?

Another thing...

You keep saying..

The only place I have seen this is on your site. Who else uses this?

8. reformedbeliever

reformedbeliever New Member

Careful, he will either call you a liar or a fool.

9. Lou Martuneac

Lou Martuneac New Member

You asked about the label "Crossless" gospel.

Visit the Grace Family Journal and read the articles titled, The Tragedy of the Crossless Gospel.

LM

10. Lou Martuneac

Lou Martuneac New Member

The Right Label?

JArthur:

You'll find more on this under an article I wrote (at my blog) to deal with the label.

Is the "Crossless" Label the Right Label?

Be sure to peruse the thread, Look for Greg's comments.

LM