1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

God Bless all you two faced- Judgmental- Back Stabbing Gossipers

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by tinytim, Nov 21, 2011.

1. matt wade

matt wade Well-Known Member

The problem with all this is that it isn't true. You don't treat all people the same. You've admitted previously that you have no problem harboring illegal aliens in your church, yet you wouldn't harbor a murderer. You therefore do judge people. Illegal aliens, it seems, are worthy of your love and mercy, while murderers are not.

2. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    ...except for those you judge to be "two faced- Judgmental- Back Stabbing Gossipers."

...except for those you judge to be "two faced- Judgmental- Back Stabbing Gossipers."

...unless it's in pronouncing judgment upon those who would rebuke their pride and idolatry.

3. preacher4truth

preacher4truth Active Member

Yup. :thumbsup:

4. percho

percho Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God. When his disciples heard [it], they were exceedingly amazed, saying, Who then can be saved?

With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

"Just As I Am" ?

Can we really change ourselves or does God grant us repentance?

I hate to keep using this example but have to. Saul was going down the road to imprison and or have put to death Christians. Three days later he Saul was declaring that Jesus of Nazareth was the Christ and had been raised from the dead by God the Father.

Why???

Because he was a sheep of Jesus the shepherd who called Saul and Saul heard his voice and followed him.

I am sure Saul/Paul would apply these words to himself for he wrote them.

Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God. And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.

Jesus knows if the woman in the OP is a sheep or not. We can not always tell.

Ananias really didn't want to go see Saul because he thought Saul was a wolf in sheep's clothing.