1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured God's love question

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by Judith, May 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. convicted1

convicted1 Guest

[offensive name-calling removed]

But you'll find out that people are in hell now when Satan receives you with open arms if you don't repent of your wickedness...

#121 convicted1, May 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2015
  2. Darrell C

Darrell C Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Guess your membership is not as important as your pride.

I doubt you'll be banned, at any rate, I am not offended, and I would ask the Staff to overlook your tantrum.

I want you to address the Scripture and the Doctrine you were spouting off about.

You want to get smart with people and then question their salvation because they aren't bothered with youtubers?

Great.

Now tell me about those people in Hell. PM Rippon, maybe he can help you out with that.

God bless.

3. Darrell C

Darrell C Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Another you-tube doctrine I guess.

Satan isn't in Hell. You should have picked up on that in the verses you asked for.

Look it up. I'm sure there's a video on there somewhere.

God bless.

4. PreachTony

PreachTony Active Member

Darrell, I've enjoyed some discussions with you, but you are so far off the mark here that it's nearly laughable, if it weren't so deplorably serious.

How can you read the Bible and somehow think that no one is in Hell today?Christ's parable of the rich man proclaims him a "certain man." Others may not agree, but I've always read and studied that any time Christ called someone a "certain man/woman" He was referring to an actual person. The rich man found himself in torments. Isaiah wrote that Hell had enlarged herself.

You need to rethink your beliefs on this issue. This isn't something like Calvinism vs Arminianism, of which both sides can be debated. This is a clearly taught Biblical issue.

If you say no one is in Hell right now, then when, scripturally, are people put in Hell? After all, at the Great White Throne, death and hell deliver up for judgment.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.