1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

God's Not Dead

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by evangelist6589, Mar 22, 2014.

1. evangelist6589

evangelist6589 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Wow just saw this movie and what a touching and personal story. Although the film was not friendly to reformed Theology and did advocate Evidential or Classical Apologetics (not sure) it did have a very obvious message and I am sure God will use it to bring people to faith. I am not one to say that God can only work via a Reformed message, however I do wish the movie would have pressed the issue of REPENTANCE, SIN, and the Lordship of Christ more, but sin was only casually mentioned, and people whom wanted Christ were just encouraged to pray a prayer so the "easy-believism" message was obvious. Besides that the film was okay. Oh and I liked the Newsboys concert. I saw them in concert once, and used to LOVE... their music in my older days 10 years ago.

Thoughts on the film?