1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Good Riddance!

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Magnetic Poles, Mar 4, 2009.

1. Magnetic Poles

Magnetic Poles New Member

This is about as depraved a person as walks the earth. Thank God, he is to serve multiple life sentences!

CLICK HERE

2. Jon-Marc

Jon-Marc New Member

I was read about a judge who ordered a sex offender to be surgically changed into a woman and then put into a prison with men. I have no idea what country that was in, but I think that's a very fitting sentence for such vile, despicable people. For some people (including this man) no sentence is strong enough, and there is no such thing as "excessive punishment" in such cases.

3. Don

Don Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yep, multiple life sentences...meaning, he pays about $2.18 a day for meals, gets phone privileges, climate-controlled living/sleeping arrangements, etc.

So all he loses is his freedom. And who pays for his air conditioning, electricity, medical, and the hundreds of other things required to care for him for those multiple lifetimes?

4. J.D.

J.D. Active Member
    Site Supporter

[FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']From the “Kennedy vs Louisiana” Supreme Court decision of Jun 25, 2008, dissenting opinion:

[/font]

5. abcgrad94

abcgrad94 Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I have a feeling if he's exposed to other inmates, they will make his life miserable. Even convicts hate child molesters and have their own ways of dealing with them.