1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Gospel For Asia.....

Discussion in 'Evangelism, Missions & Witnessing' started by ThePrayerWarrior, May 4, 2003.

1. I urge you all to check out http://www.gospelforasia.org today. Brother K.P. Yohannan has an excellent FREE book on missions in Asia. Their mission is to spread the gospel of Jesus Christ to every nook and cranny of Asia by sending NATIVE missionaries to the villages. Pray for all of their missionaries. That they maybe safe, healthy, their financial needs will be met, etc.

2. Bugman

Bugman New Member

My church supports this group. I have the book at home, I believe it's called Revolution in World Missions. I have yet had a chance to read it, but am told it's quite good.

Bryan

3. It is VERY good. I've read it before but lost it. Now I ordered it again and am going to order multiple copies to give to a lot of my church members. [​IMG]

4. Marilyn Miller
    Junior member #5961
    I have read the book called, "Revolution In World Missions" and it is an excellent book. I am an english teacher in China and being a missionary to the Chinese is one of my tasks. [​IMG]

5. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

Welcome to BB Marilyn. What part of Canada do you originate from? China is one of the more challenging mission fields. How is your work progressing?
    God bless,
    DHK

6. mozier

mozier New Member

Thank you for the information!

I am very psyched when it comes to the topic of missions in Asia. Being that my wife is Asian, I am very supportive of the Gospel's spread to these lands. I love hearing about the successes and challenges in this difficult mission field.

mozier

[ May 16, 2003, 11:22 AM: Message edited by: mozier ]

7. It is good to know people here support Gospel For Asia. [​IMG]

8. Ben W

Ben W Active Member
    Site Supporter

Being as we are in the region, the Australian church has many missionaries in Asia. The religions of Buddhism and Hinduism are popular in these areas. Islam is prevelant throughout Malaysia.

Following the Olympic Games in Greece, the Olympic Games will be hosted in China. An Asian country closed to the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Lets pray that with the Olympic Games many doors will be opened.

9. Thanks all for replying!!