1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Got a Question

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by SaggyWoman, Dec 22, 2009.

1. ashleysdad

ashleysdad Member

When I came to this board I thought I knew some stuff. Igot on here and realized that I wasn't as knowledgable as I thought. So I was a little hesitant to post then when I saw how heated the debates could get I figured that it was better to mostly read and try to gain more knowledge before getting to involved in posting. I can honestly say that in the time I have "lurked" here I have rethought some ideas that I held. Some ideas I have examined and decided that I still feel the same about others I am starting to see in a different light. For me this is why I "lurk".

2. David Michael Harris

David Michael Harris Active Member

Maybe some people are a bit timid?

3. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

Give me a break. The problem with the second part of the saying "than to open your mouth" requires that at some point in time it was closed.
    [​IMG]

4. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

After all those years of trying to teach you that, I am glad you finally caught on.

5. Tom Butler

Tom Butler New Member

Originally Posted by Tom Butler [​IMG]
    We can control only ourselves and how we post. Simply refuse to take the bait when somebody wants to cross the boundaries of civil discussion.

Yes, my brother, I hold you up as the living example of the wisdom of my advice.