1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Grey Fox 2008 report

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by KenH, Aug 5, 2008.

1. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Grey Fox 2008 report
    Posted By Guest Contributor On 5th August 2008

Our friend, Carol Beaugard - host of WFDU’s Lonesome Pine RFD - sent along this report (with photos) of the recent Grey Fox Bluegrass Festival, the first year for this venerable event in its new home.

I totally loved Grey Fox this year and I think the new site (Walsh Farm in Oak Hill, NY) is fantastic. I really do prefer it to the old site. I’ve already congratulated Mary Doub and I think they accomplished a miracle by finding a new location and pulling together all the logistics to make the transition so easily.

The biggest highlight for me over the weekend was Hot Rize’s 30th Anniversary concert. They sounded unbelievable. The magic of Nick and Tim’s voices together and their expert MC work is the stuff that legends and the highest level of professionalism is all about. Charles was dearly missed but having Bryan Sutton in on guitar is such a treat. Don’t even get me started on how wonderful Red Knuckles was.

- rest at www.thebluegrassblog.com/grey-fox-2008-report