1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hallowed by Your Name explained in 7 minutes of animated video

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by Mark Corbett, May 30, 2017.

1. Mark Corbett

Mark Corbett Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I think many Christians, even those who have seriously studied the Bible for year, don't have a clear meaning of what "Hallowed by Your Name" means. The meaning is actually very powerful and beautiful once you get it. It may be the most important prayer request in the universe (in a way).

I tried to explain this using a short animated video. It's my first attempt at a animation. The animation is very simple and not great, but the meaning is really great because it is based on God's Word. Also, I was using a free version of animation software which only allowed a 5 minute video, so it is broken into two parts. Here it is. After watching it, please let me know what you think.

Part 1 (5 minutes):

Part 2 (2 minutes):

2. Mark Corbett

Mark Corbett Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    BTW, I'm preaching through Luke and this Sunday, Lord willing, I will be preaching on this phrase, "hallowed by Your Name" from Luke 11:2. So if you have any input on my interpretation as explained in the 7 minutes of video above, I would be glad to receive it.

3. JamesL

JamesL Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Excellent content.