1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Halloween Candy Monster Strikes

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by saturneptune, Nov 6, 2013.

1. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

2. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Greed is Good :laugh:

3. thisnumbersdisconnected

Frankly, I'm appalled at how long most of those parents let the whining and crying go on.

There's joking, and then there's cruelty. Much of what I saw on the video was cruelty. Most of those kids are too young to understand a practical joke, and yes, it was also troubling that these children became so upset over supposedly disappearing candy.

However, I've got a real problem with people treating their kids like that, to the point that the kids were emotionally upset and distraught, just so the parents could get a 30-second video clip on Jimmy Kimmel.

Maybe it is just that I can't stand to see a child so distressed for no good reason, but I thought the video, and the idea behind it, was disgusting.

#3 thisnumbersdisconnected, Nov 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2013
  4. Earth Wind and Fire

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Little Brats. Why dont they just explain to their children that Halloween does NOT HONOR Christ & in this house we honor Christ above all things. The churches are at fault, the parents are not teaching Christianity if their own kids are so greedy & the morality level must be at an all time low.....no wonder the USA is in such bad shape.....no honor, no respect, no morality = No Jesus Christ:mad::mad:

5. thisnumbersdisconnected

These people watch Jimmy Kimmel. Why would you think they are Christians?

I can agree with that.

6. Earth Wind and Fire

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Who is Jimmy Kimmel? Never mind.....I dont care, I like Megan Kelly. Her I will watch:smilewinkgrin:

7. thisnumbersdisconnected

"Megyn" ... and I'm sure her husband is very secure, given the number of men who tune in just to "look" at his wife. :laugh: