1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

hallucinogenic drugs

Discussion in '2005 Archive' started by God lives within, Jan 18, 2005.

1. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Glad I could help.

If you are really interested in wild mushrooms, join a mycology club to learn how to identify the edibles or you can even grow your own.

The usual procedure is to learn 1 edible variety at a time and become absolutely sure of it and its look-alikes.

It is a fascinating hobby, many medical professionals are convinced that mushrooms will one day be a major source of antibiotics and medicines.

Here is the web site of a world renown expert in the field of mycology: Paul Stamets (who lives only a few miles from me and with whom I have had a few conversations).

http://www.fungiperfecti.com/front/stamets/

You can pull up the several pages on the site map on the left of the log-in page from which you can order his grow kits. I grew some oyster mushrooms from one of his kits and in fact had several "fruitings" from the one kit.

HankD