1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

He/She gets my vote

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by steaver, Mar 5, 2007.

1. steaver

steaver Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Would you still support a candidate with your vote if he or she supports..............Answer yes or no to each one.

A) a woman's right to kill her unwanted teenager.

B) a woman's right to kill her unwanted eight year old.

C) a woman's right to kill her unwanted three year old.

D) a woman's right to kill her unwanted one year old.

E) a woman's right to kill her unwanted six month old.

F) a woman's right to kill her unwanted partially born child.

G) a woman's right to kill her unwanted, unborn child.

God Bless!

2. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    I am unable to answer these questions due to the fact you used the choppy, redundant, unnecessary term of " HE OR SHE"

Salty

3. steaver

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Here are my answers...

A) No

B) No

C) No

D) No

E) No

F) No

G) No

I pose these questions to get an understanding of everyone's degree of value they place on another's life as far as a person's age is concerned. Everyone has heard a candidate declare we must protect the welfare of children and then they block or vote down legislation that restricts killing children if they are unwanted. I believe God's word states that hypocrites, liars and murderers all have their place in the lake of fire. I pray we all think about this when we say we love children and then vote for the murders to continue on, turning a blind eye for the sake of a party or for the sake of our money.

God Bless!

4. Bro. James Reed

Bro. James Reed New Member

I think you would get more responses if you started a thread using the "Poll" feature available.

5. steaver

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    I wanted to but couldn't figure it out that is why I have two threads with the same title now. But I really didn't expect very many responses, I intended it to stir up the Holy Spirit within believers.

Here is the point of the questions; If a candidate said I will propose a bill that says we should allow women the right to have their babies killed up to 18 months after birth I would wager that these same Christians, and even most of the unsaved folks who support abortion candidates, would NEVER vote for the person. They would be outraged! Yet killing a 3 or 4 month old, just because they haven't left the womb yet, does not provoke the same outrage. It is shameful and all Christians should set an example for Jesus Christ and get their priorities in line with God.

God Bless!