1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

"He voted Trump!-- he voted Trump!"

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Alcott, Nov 11, 2016.

1. Don

Don Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Never mind; Hank posted this quote from Zaac:
    So yes, Zaac would prefer Hillary. Even after assuring everyone that he wasn't going to vote for her, because neither candidate was worthy.

2. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    And that is my opinion also, however there needs to be an official investigation with due process leading to that conclusion before I personally would elevate it my thinking and able to make a direct accusation.

Now as to abortion, she has publicly made testimony where she stands, she approves of the killing of the baby in the womb of the mother at the will of the mother.

"I think abortion should remain legal, but it needs to be safe and rare".

http://www.ontheissues.org/2016/Hillary_Clinton_Abortion.htm

HankD

#42 HankD, Nov 14, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2016
  3. Rob_BW

Rob_BW Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  4. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

5. Rob_BW

Rob_BW Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Well, there you have it, folks. Zaac supports emotional child abuse if it furthers his politics. That's pretty disgusting.

6. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  7. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Could be. But not knowing what she has experienced in terms of the type of bigotry being incited by Donald Trump, I don't think anyone but her can say her response was cruel in lieu of what she might feel that he's up against.

I believe the discipline dynamics of black folks who have parents and grandparents who have come up in the Civil Rights era and who have witnessed the policing brutality and murder of unarmed black men is a bit different from that of white parents. It has to be and not necessarily by choice. As a result, what a lot of white Americans think to be cruel, a lot of black Americans understand to be a much needed wake-up call that just might save his life one day, IMO.