1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Healing in the mission field

Discussion in 'Evangelism, Missions & Witnessing' started by In His Grace, Dec 11, 2005.

1. In His Grace

In His Grace New Member

Any of you missionaries out there ever witness healing. Like someone near death healed back to good health, someone blind see again, etc?

Tell us your story.

2. John of Japan

John of Japan Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    No, I haven't seen or heard of such here. Japan is like Nazereth, about which it says, "And he did not many mighty works there because of their unbelief" (Mt 13:58).

However, God has on occasion graciously answered prayer to stop or hold off the rain when I've been out on "dendo" (evangelism).

3. MikeinGhana

MikeinGhana New Member

I have seen a lot of healing crusades but never any true healing. It is amazing that in in a dirt poor country Benny Hinn, Reihardt Bonhke, and others would come here and financially rape these poor people. It reminds of the OT verse that says the prophets were teaching falsely and the people loved to have it so.