1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

healing ministry's

Discussion in '2003 Archive' started by massdak, Jan 31, 2003.

1. Ben W

Ben W Active Member
    Site Supporter

I knew more than one person who went to different churches, that went to the altar to be prayed for healing. There is nothing wrong with that. However this Minister, who I can only describe as a Peanut without getting edited ;) , said to my friend that he was not healed due to his lack of faith.

Yet in Acts 5:15 we see that people were healed simply by being touched by the shadow of Peter. How would that be? You are sitting lame against a wall and a shadow passes over you resulting in you being healed. I think the faith and commitment of Peter might be the one with the required faith here.

2. atestring

atestring New Member

Hebrews 11 makes things clear.
    The great things that happened in the lives of men and women in the Bible happened by faith.
    Count in Heb. 11 how many times the two words "by Faith" are mentioned
    Another passage talks about "through FAith and Patience inhertiting the promise."
    Yes ,our Faith has everything to do with healing and any other blessing of God.
    Churches and people that put down the principal of faith do not see people healed.