1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hello from Ohio

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Eternally Grateful, Feb 15, 2022.

1. Eternally Grateful

Eternally Grateful Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Hello,

I am from central Ohio. I was born again in a GARBC baptist church more than 40 years ago. Have been a baptist most my life. Currently attending a non denominational church in my area. Look forward to fellowship ing with my brothers and sisters in Christ.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Welcome. Remember the BB has a section for ACTIVE MEMBERS OF BAPTIST CHURCHES. And another, general section for ALL CHRISTIANS.

Pleased to hear of your conversion and have you on board.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    If one is a Baptist and part of a "baptistic" church (same Baptist polity and Baptist distinctives such as believers' baptism) we allow such. In this day and age, a lot of churches are "baptist" not "Baptist" in name.

For the past 15 years I was teaching elder at Sovereign Grace Church which is, by constitutional statement, a "reformed baptist congregation". Small "b", not part of any association. If "I" can be on the BB, guess "you" can too!!

Some non-denom churches do NOT follow Baptist principles and we ask member of those to consider themselves fitting the "All Other Christians" categories for posting

4. AustinC

AustinC Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    You lost me at ohio... :Cool

• Like Like x 1