1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

hello

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by The Angel of the South, Jul 1, 2018.

1. The Angel of the South

Faith:
    Baptist
    Good morning. I would rather not give my name, because I try to keep my real name off the internet as much as possible. Thirty eight-year-old Baptist from/in Arizona. Born again roughly eleven-and-a-half-years ago; active member of a Southern Baptist church for seven-and-a-half years.

• Like Like x 2
  2. rlvaughn

rlvaughn Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Hello, The Angel of the South. Welcome to the Baptist Board. I hope you find it interesting and enjoyable!

(Aren't all angels in the South? ;) )

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Covenanter

Covenanter Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    When I saw your name, I hoped you were from England - challenging the monstrosity sculpture "Angel of the North."

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. The Angel of the South

Faith:
    Baptist
    Afraid not. Only the source of the name is English. I do assume the group meant to reference that sculpture--had to have.

I went by lonesomepoint in most forums or chat rooms for the last ten years, and changed only recently.