1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

help

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by harp, Sep 4, 2006.

1. harp

harp New Member

I try to edit a post but I don´t see the an edit botton. Tried to PM the webmaster no answer. Can anyone help me?

I´m new here, and don´t know much of computer.

Thanks, sorry I had to post this here.

2. Scarlett O.

Scarlett O. Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Hi, harp!

Once you have posted, you can only edit for a short time (several minutes, I think).

The edit button is at the bottom of your post next to the "quote" button. But after a certain amount of time, the edit button disappears. So you only a brief "window" in which to edit.

3. Not_hard_to_find

Site Supporter

Aruba?!?! I've only been there once, and found it beautiful, restful, unique -- discovered NOT to ask for shusi -- and hope to return one day. I was so surprised to find it arid, though.

And, I see Scarlett has provided the answer that will help you. I've edited a couple of mine for spelling -- and I've regretted not editing a couple that I missed. There is only a small window of opportunity to make changes.

But welcome aboard and I hope you find yourself comfortable here.