1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

helping others

Discussion in '2004 Archive' started by JLM04, Oct 4, 2004.

1. JLM04

JLM04 New Member

I know someone who left Christian college prematurley and started living their life in sin. They now want to get back on track and live for God again. They need to go somewhere for a while to help them get off their alcoholic addiction. I've heard of a ranch in Alabama that could possibly help them,but I can't think of the name. Can someone please help me get that name as well as telling me a little bit more about it?

2. williemakeit

williemakeit New Member

I do not know of the program you are referring to; however, felt that this question was urgent enough to push to the top. Pleas for help are a priority on a Christian BB. Right?

I recommend having the friend talk to your Pastor. That is usually a good starting point, especially if he has been in the Pastorate for a while. Sorry that I cannot be of further assistance.