1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Here fishy fishy fishy

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by JonC, Oct 28, 2021.

1. Cathode

Cathode Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    We generally bake our fish in foil or banana leaf with lemon slices. Especially reef fish like Rock Cod and estuary fish like barramundi and Mangrove Jack. Chase it down with a couple of pints.

Other fish we will deep fry in beer batter and chips, and use tartare sauce. And chase that down with a couple of pints.

Only use beef tallow to cook fish and chips, it’s what makes fish and chips, fish and chips.

The remote tropical shorelines here have primordial fish numbers, as if never touched by man, and generally it’s true. Very hard not catch fish in those places, the sea life is incredible.

2. TheFool

TheFool New Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    My grandfather loved to fish, and I have some wonderfully pleasant memories of spending time with him and a fishing rod. Grandma needle-pointed a sign for him that said,

"Lord, grant me the grace to catch a fish SO BIG, that when telling of it afterwards, I need never lie!"

:)

• Funny Funny x 1