1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Here is a true Presidents response to Russia shooting down a plane

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Revmitchell, Jul 17, 2014.

1. asterisktom

asterisktom Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    There is plenty of concern on this end. It is horrible that any people die in such a senseless way. My next concern, however, is that this tragedy does not translate into other deaths, many other civilians dying for the hotheadedness of other people.

People are people, and should all be valued. It is disgusting that many sites made a big deal about the "32 Americans" (sic) who died, downplaying the other deaths. It turned out that there were no 32 Americans, maybe just one.

But that is typical of our self-centered nation.

2. preachinjesus

preachinjesus Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

I didn't see any of this. Besides, it is a red herring. How do you respond to the noted destruction of evidence and withholding international investigators from the crash site that is being done by the pro-Russian separatists right now?

In my previous post I asked this and noticed that you're avoiding the hard questions.

3. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I thought it interesting that the Russian separatists first claimed they had found the plane's black boxes and then later denied that they had them.

4. preachinjesus

preachinjesus Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

I saw that too. These kinds of actions are those of a guilty people. If they have nothing to hide then they should welcome investigators.