1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

here's another American Hero

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by freedom's cause, Aug 30, 2005.

1. freedom's cause

freedom's cause New Member

2. Dragoon68

Dragoon68 Active Member

Thanks very much for sharing this with us all. The web site is a very nice tribute to this young man who gave his life in the service of our country. It always seems such a loss with someone who has so much going for them is taken away. Only our Lord has something to offer than can replace that loss. If this young man was a Christian - and his personal testimony certainly supports believing he was - then he shall enjoy an eternity in Heaven with the Lord and His Saints that will more than make up for all he gave up here in this temporal life on earth. I can't speak for the Lord but it just seems to me that the rewards of Heaven may well include something special for those who've died in the service of their nation. I hope so! I pray the Lord will give comfort to Daniel's family and friends and preserve his memory kindly for those that continue on.

3. freedom's cause

freedom's cause New Member

I am so thankful that God has allowed me onto
    this site I believe I am seeing the true America
    that I and so many long for God is blessing and
    has blessed America