1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hillary: Fighting Terrorism and gun control go hand in hand

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by carpro, Sep 23, 2016.

1. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    http://www.breitbart.com/2nd-amendm...inton-cant-end-terrorism-without-gun-control/

Hillary Clinton: We Cannot End Terrorism Without Gun Control

In response to questions from AARP Bulletin, Hillary Clinton made clear her position that to be successful, policies for ending terrorism must include gun control for all Americans.
    AARP Bulletin asked, “What would you do to address terrorism?”

Clinton responded:

Well, these are legitimate fears. I believe that people are rightly concerned about violence. Terrorism is part of that violence, and we have to do the best job we can to keep America safe. So I’ve laid out a very comprehensive plan about taking on the terrorists, going after them where they operate, doing everything we can to take away their territories so they can’t mastermind attacks from afar. But we also have to go after them online because that is where they recruit, radicalize and direct attacks. And we need to do a better job of getting there early, rooting out people who are vulnerable and preventing that from happening.

She added:

But I’m looking at violence broadly. … It’s also why I’ve advocated gun-safety reform, like comprehensive background checks, closing the gun-show loophole, closing the online loophole—because, you know, it’s not only terrorists we need to be worried about. Terrorism is part of it, but gun violence kills 33,000 Americans a year. … We’ve got to get serious about stemming violence and terrorism in every way we can.

2. Internet Theologian

Internet Theologian Well-Known Member

Look at the hypocrite so ready to use the word terrorism to summon emotions while not standing for the 2A which is the job of any POTUS.

3. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    And the 33,000 lie goes unchallenged. Naturally.