1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hold on to your kids. Their next stop? Tehran.

Discussion in '2005 Archive' started by Magnetic Poles, Aug 13, 2005.

1. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Or don't read things that are written, for that matter.

2. Magnetic Poles

Magnetic Poles New Member

[​IMG]

3. elijah_lives

elijah_lives New Member

Iran would be a much harder nut to crack, than Iraq. I've wargamed it before, and it always deteriorated into a full-scale war with the Islamic countries. As for Iraq, it would have been better to take the Roman approach -- completely destroy their military, withdraw, and let them sort it out. Kind of sets an example to the rest of the world, without exposing our troops to unnecessary casualties. I have three members of the immediate family in Iraq and Afghanistan, and they are willing to pay the blood tax...

4. emeraldctyangel

emeraldctyangel New Member

Oh my goodness! Hide under the bed, maybe they wont notice!

I agree. This is ridiculous.

You know, whenever I am full of fear, I just pray. Why dont you try that instead?
    </font>[/QUOTE]ECA,

Where did I say I was afraid or advocating hiding under a bed? I am certainly not "full of fear".

It is always amazing to me how people read things that are not written.
    </font>[/QUOTE]It amazes me that some people write great diatribes on things they have absolutely no real comprehension.

There ya go. That is where you advocate "hiding under the bed".

Your comments, if anything, are typical of someone who either have nothing else better to do but run about attempting to scare the wits out of people or just enjoy the constant naysaying (because maybe it makes you feel better about yourself?). That is fear mongering or being very ego centric one. And we see it and call you on it. It doesnt work, so pack up that crazy talk and peddle it elsewhere. We have Jesus and are not worried. Thanks.

5. emeraldctyangel

emeraldctyangel New Member

Tell me...what exactly is a "necessary casualty"?

6. elijah_lives

elijah_lives New Member

Liberty requires blood; THAT is a necessary casualty.

7. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

This isn't fearmongering. This is updating information and sorting things out for oneself by looking at evidence, even if that evidence seems "crazy" to someone else.

Fearmongering is what the government does to get the population to go along with their long held plans, especially when they openly admit their plans will take a "Pearl Harbor" type event to bring the population in line with policy. Of course the PC word for government fearmongering here on BB is "emphasis".