1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

House Healthcare Bill Promoting Abortion

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by LadyEagle, Jul 26, 2009.

1. LeBuick

LeBuick New Member

This is promoting judicial activism which is something Sotomayor what criticized when it was believed she would do it. Again, taking this route makes you a hypocrite. My way doesn't require hypocrisy.

I don't slam republican's, I just state the facts. They have been in power many of years and they have appointed 7 of the 9 SCOTUS justices yet abortion is still legal. I would say no matter how you vote you are voting to kill the unborn since neither party has stopped it while in power.

2. LeBuick

LeBuick New Member

So if I understand you right, you are saying we should take Medicare away from our seniors and leave them with no health care at all.

RBell is against health care for seniors. :thumbs:

3. rbell

rbell Active Member

How is it you know I always vote Republican?

Find where I've ever said that.

Man, your calves must hurt from all the conclusions you jump to.

4. rbell

rbell Active Member

LeBuick...I am right now preparing for my days as a senior. I will not use Medicare. I am insuring myself, at my own expense. My parents have done the same thing. I will not need socialized medicine for my needs. Nor do they.

So, I have put my money where my mouth is. It is likely that I am going to be far less of a burden on the public in my old age than you are...unless you've done as much as I have to get ready.

You have any other cute one-liners?

5. targus

targus New Member

You need to get your story straight.

You don't even believe that abortion is killing - because you don't believe that there is life until the first breath.

So why exactly do you care about the abortion issue at all? Assuming that you do because you pipe in to blame it on the Republicans every chance that you get.

Or in defense of Democrats you like to remind us that abortion is legal.