1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured How do I deal with my past church?

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by drivenfuture, Dec 26, 2019.

1. utilyan

utilyan Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

" which triggered some mental health problems (schizophrenic bipolar--hallucinations)"

Who has the mental health problems?

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. drivenfuture

drivenfuture Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Me. I've already been to mental health for several months and received medicine, though I was taken off several months ago and had no issues of that nature other than that one time.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. utilyan

utilyan Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

I'm sorry you have a burden plenty of us will never understand. None of this is your fault. So what you going to do is remain friend if thats the least scandal and in being friend YOU WILL BACK OFF. Back off + its not your fault.
    You don't talk to them ever again unless they talk to you.

See your mental help professional

If you got Schizo, you will make mountains out of mole hills, create plots that are not real. Overly serious. Our minds can do listening and talking. If you don't listen attentively we can dream up the craziest junk for any event including getting a "like" or "friend" on internet.

Learn to listen hard else even our post will appear to give the wrong message in between the lines. Don't do the talking for anyone, only listen. Go see your doctor.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. alexander284

alexander284 Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I hope things are getting better for you.