1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured How Pope Francis just destroyed the GOP’s religious con artists

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Crabtownboy, Jun 21, 2015.

1. Alcott

Alcott Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yeah, I should have thought of that. Of course, they did have 40 years to make a few round trips to South Africa.

2. JohnDeereFan

JohnDeereFan Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Who cares what some Mary worshipping, bead jiggling child molester says? The Reformation happened for a reason and, more importantly, God got me out of Catholicism for a reason.

When I was about ten years old, I accidentally fell into an open septic tank some men were working on. I don't have any desire to hear what the Catholic Church has to say for the same reason I don't have any desire to jump back into that open septic tank. They both stink and they're both full of the same thing.

3. Walter

Walter Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    God got me into Catholicism and out of the Baptist church for a reason too. I realized what people like you were preachin' was a farce. You know who I don't have any desire to hear? Bigots!