1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

How To Get To Heaven When You Die

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by xfrodobagginsx, Jul 6, 2016.

?
  1. YES

14.3%
  2. NO

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I ALREADY ACCEPTED JESUS CHRIST

85.7%
  4. OTHER

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jason1

Jason1 Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    More false accusations from the accuser. I don't know why you keep trying to discredit me with false information and made up ideas. Does satan live in Minnesota?

2. MennoSota

MennoSota Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Of course you think it's false. You want to work your way to God while denying the Godhead. You are no different than any Muslim I have met.
    You teach do not touch, do not handle, which on the surface seems good, but all it does is make you a disciplined person in hell. Your sins condemn you and you have no one to argue for you before YHWH. In fact you deny YHWH.
    I speak complete truth, yet you would rather die in your sins than receive the grace of YHWH, Yeshua himself. It's so sad to watch you harden your heart.

3. Jason1

Jason1 Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    These are all false accusations too. Are you only here to cause harm and spread lies?

4. MennoSota

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Your teachings are lies, Jason. They come from your father, the devil. You deny the Godhead. You came to this site as a servant of Satan. You prove it by denying Yeshua is YHWH.

5. Jason1

Jason1 Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    This is all made up also. 3 posts in a row now. Does it give you a thrill to lie in public and somehow make yourself look better because of it?

6. MennoSota

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    You know it's not made up. You deny the Godhead. God denies He ever knew you. Repent, Jason.

7. Jason1

Jason1 Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    You don't even know what repenting is. How can you preach it? Post some scripture defining repentance if you can. At least try to back up your baseless allegations.

8. MennoSota

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    I know who has redeemed me and made me a new creation in Christ (YHWH himself). My life is found in Christ who has fulfilled the law. This is the good news of the Bible. YHWH came in the flesh and died so that I might be raised with Him to new life. My joy is full of gratitude.
    You, Jason, teach a message from hell, designed to convince people to remain in bondage. You bear no good news. You preach a damned message that leaves you dead in your trespasses and sins. Your hard heart will never be made alive unless Yeshua chooses to break you to the very core and save you from your wretched life in which you now live.
    I pity you, Jason.

9. Jason1

Jason1 Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    You're preaching that obedience to YHVH is bondage. I feel very sorry for you.

You have a theology of marcion - the heretic that wanted to do away with most of scripture except Paul's writings and a few others. You also have the theology of luther - "Let us sin mightily so that grace may abound even more". This is a demonic doctrine and contradicts scripture:

Rom 6:1 What, then, shall we say? Shall we continue in sin, to let favour increase?
    Rom 6:2 Let it not be! How shall we who died to sin still live in it?

And:

1Jn 2:4 The one who says, “I know Him,” and does not guard His commands, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
    1Jn 2:5 But whoever guards His Word, truly the love of Elohim has been perfected in him. By this we know that we are in Him.

Mini Sota - YOU need to repent and turn back to the commandments so that you live. Be not deceived any long with lawlessness.

10. MennoSota

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Nope, nope, nope and nope. You're dead in your trespasses and sins. You cannot grasp spiritual things because your spirit is dead to YHWH.

Perhaps someday you will be made alive by God and His grace will be displayed in your life. Until then you deny YHWH.

11. Jason1

Jason1 Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    You should change your name to Marcionisota.

12. xfrodobagginsx

Dear friends, Take this moment, If you want to accept Jesus Christ free gift of salvation, pray this from your heart, humbly to God:

“DEAR LORD JESUS, I BELIEVE THAT YOU DIED ON THE CROSS AND ROSE FROM THE DEAD FOR MY SINS. I ASK YOU TO PLEASE COME INTO MY HEART AND FORGIVE ME FOR MY SINS, TAKE ME TO BE WITH YOU WHEN I DIE. I NOW RECEIVE YOU AS MY LORD AND SAVIOR. THANK YOU FOR SAVING ME. IN JESUS NAME AMEN.”

If you have placed your faith in Jesus Christ and meant it with all of your heart, you are now a child of God and will go to heaven when you die

13. Thomas Bagels

Thomas Bagels New Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    You do nothing when you die to receive the free gift of Heaven. It is all by God's eternal grace that anything can be accomplished. :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. xfrodobagginsx

Not true. We have to accept His free gift. He won't force it on us.

IF you will confess with your mouth, the Lord Jesus, and shall BELIEVE in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, You will be saved. For with the HEART man believes unto righteousness and the MOUTH confession is made unto salvation.

Ro 10:9 Because if you confess the Lord Jesus, and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you shall be saved. 10 For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth one confesses unto salvation. 13 For everyone, "whoever shall call on the name of the Lord will be saved."

15. xfrodobagginsx

Dear friends, Take this moment, If you want to accept Jesus Christ free gift of salvation, pray this from your heart, humbly to God:

"Dear Lord Jesus, I believe that You died on the Cross and Rose from the dead for my sins. I ask you to come into my heart and forgive me for my sins, save me, take me to be with You when I die. I now receive You as my Lord and Savior. Thank You for saving me. In Jesus holy name, Amen."

If you have placed your faith in Jesus Christ and meant it with all of your heart, you are now a child of God and will go to heaven

16. thatbrian

thatbrian Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    That's an incantation, it's not Christianity.

17. utilyan

utilyan Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

If you hate that "incantation", your really gonna hate this one that demands the same:

9“Pray, then, in this way:
    ‘Our Father who is in heaven,
    Hallowed be Your name.

10‘Your kingdom come.
    Your will be done,
    On earth as it is in heaven.

11‘Give us this day our daily bread.

12‘And forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors.

13‘And do not lead us into temptation, but deliver us from evil. [For Yours is the kingdom and the power and the glory forever. Amen.’]

God knows the hearts of a man, "The sinner's prayer", If thats said true and sincere, it is what it is.

18. xfrodobagginsx

Please take the time to read this first post if you haven't yet.

19. Squire Robertsson

Squire Robertsson Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    This year old zombie thread is closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.