1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Huffington Post: “We Made a Decision Not to Cover the Gosnell Trial”

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Revmitchell, Apr 16, 2013.

1. SovereignMercy

Faith:
    Baptist
    Murders, murderers and those who condone and ignore these evil acts will all finally be exposed at the Great White Throne. What a hypocritical nation we live in. This is far worse and more prevalent than any terrorist acts and they are legal in this ungodly nation.

2. Bob Alkire

Bob Alkire New Member

Gina, I'm sure all news is out there somewhere.
    I look at news bias as I was taught in school and seminary. Put you product or church news add where people are more likely to see it and you will get a better return, new runs the same way. Page 33 isn't as likely to catch the eye of people as page one headlines.
    News slanted one way is front page and another is page 27, that is one way of printing the news but putting your bias out front. One almost has to be a new junkie to stay on top of the news. I'm much better of knowing what is going on locally because I watch it closer.