1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hume on Obamacare backlash: ‘This is as bad a political disaster as I have ever seen’

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Revmitchell, Nov 13, 2013.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    “This is as bad a political disaster as I have ever seen,” Hume said. “Dianne Feinstein is wonderful example of just how bad it is. She is not up, as you pointed out, next year. But her state does have what, a million people who lost their policies, something like that. She is hearing about that. Every senator in the place is hearing about it, as is every member of the House. This is a very, very big deal. And they’re looking for something to get them disassociated, if they can, from this problem. And the problem isn’t the website, although that is part of it. The problem is that people are losing their coverage. And that the people who have succeeded in getting on the website and check the prices are honor horrified at what they see. And this is going to get worse. The number of people losing coverage is going to grow, as we know, and it’s going to grow by the millions. And the next round of people who get their policies canceled are likely to find their options on the health care exchanges are not any more appetizing than the people who already have tried it. So, this is a problem they all are looking at and they can see where this is going. This is bad now and it’s going to get worse.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/11/13/h...l-disaster-as-i-have-ever-seen/#ixzz2kVdTiTSu

2. Doubting Thomas

Doubting Thomas Active Member

Yeah, I saw him make those comments last night on 'The Kelly File', and I think Hume is right.

3. thisnumbersdisconnected

The Great Pretender could very easily become a lame duck a full year before his second set of midterm elections. His own party members in legislative positions are trying to distance themselves from the unmitigated disaster that is the ACA. We've been wringing our hands and worrying about what this idiot is doing to our country and fearing he could not be stopped, and now, though it is a dim glimmer in an ocean of darkness, it appears that his undoing could well be ...

[​IMG] ... himself.​

How's that for irony?

#3 thisnumbersdisconnected, Nov 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2013