1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

I felt like suing bill clinton

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by freedom's cause, Sep 1, 2005.

1. freedom's cause

freedom's cause New Member

after the monica lewinsky thing and Bill's strict denial I did not have reltions with that
    woman and subsequent acknowledgement to the reverse after overwhelming evidence found on monica's dress decided the outcome I felt strongly that the following court costs involved should not have been paid by taxpayers all bill would have had to done was confess that's what we need to do as christians confess not drag things out until we stand before Jesus now that I've got that out suing probably wouldn't have helped things certainly not our country but that's not my real message to share right now
    this is

http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles/ReadArticle.asp?ID=3324

2. Old 33

Old 33 New Member

How stupid is this. We didn't HAVE to investigate Clinton's extramarital affair...it wasn't affecting the government of the US.

If anything, the federal government should pick up the tab for the legal bills incurred by his staffers, who were dragged to the grand jury and had to hire attorneys...all so we could prove what we already knew: that he had a weakness for promiscuity.

3. hillclimber

hillclimber New Member

The stupidity was for President Clinton to lie to congress, old 33. Were you not offended when the truth came out after his sticking his finger in our face on TV?

His simple weakness for promiscuity, is/was a huge national security liability.

4. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Yep, but it made good show to misdirect us from other more dubious antics of his like butchering American citizens at Waco and selling us out to China and the United Nations.

5. Rocko9

Rocko9 New Member

6. hillclimber

hillclimber New Member

Well hopefully spaying won't be necessary.