1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

I had This Concern when FROZEN came out...

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Internet Theologian, May 3, 2016.

1. Internet Theologian

Internet Theologian Well-Known Member

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    As if that weren't bad enough, from what I hear it's even influencing some of the more family oriented shows like the Walking Dead. :confused:

On a more serious note, I am not sure who has the greater guilt. Those pushing the agenda or the offended who invite such things into their homes daily. At work I hear people complain about some shows, but the next week they rehash the latest episode.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. SolaSaint

SolaSaint Well-Known Member

What is evil about this is our children are now addicted to anything dubbed "Frozen". Now if Disney introduces their gay agenda into it, our children will follow along unwittingly unless responsible adults step in. But still I can envision all things Frozen (posters, lunch boxes, etc.)with Elsa embracing her gay partner in stores all throughout America. Thanks Disney.

• Agree Agree x 1