1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

IBMA World of Bluegrass to be a VIRTUAL EVENT in 2020

Discussion in 'Other Discussions' started by KenH, Jun 22, 2020.

1. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    "The International Bluegrass Music Association's Executive Director, Paul Schiminger, announces this year's IBMA World of Bluegrass will take place virtually. The IBMA Business Conference, IBMA Bluegrass Ramble, IBMA Bluegrass Music Awards, and IBMA Bluegrass Live! presented by PNC will be presented as an online experience Sept 28-Oct 3, with the possibility of extending event content beyond those dates."

• Like Like x 1
  2. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Too bad. Both the music industry and the hospitality industry are hard hit by this Chinese virus. I used to be a music service clerk in the mail order CD business. I wonder if Bean Blossom will have concerts this summer?

3. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    “Due to the ongoing COVID-19 health concerns and Stay At Home directives, we have made the decision to RESCHEDULE the Bean Blossom Bluegrass Festival originally scheduled for June 13-20, 2020 to the Fall -September 19-26, 2020.”

Bean Blossom Bluegrass & Uncle Pen Festival

4. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    It is hilly down around Bean Blossom. I've been there but not for a concert. My buddy used to go to them. It is near Nashville, Indiana, south of Indianapolis an hour or two. A lot of tourist shops and Brown County State Park. Bill Monroe liked Bean Blossom, a wide place in the road.