1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ICUs filled with sick non covid illnesses, and Fauci, we dont need his advice anymore

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Scott Downey, Jul 2, 2020.

1. Scott Downey

Scott Downey Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    His policies shut down common medical care, so that hospitals would not be over-tasked, for millions, making their situation more desperate, to wait for the millions of covid deaths that he predicted, that never happened.
    Texas Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick slams Dr. Fauci: 'I don’t need his advice anymore'

I also saw Biden say he would keep consulting Fauci. I am of the opinion that Fauci is part of the problem now seeing how many times he has been wrong. Fauci is enamored of Hillary Clinton, you know politics is in everything that happens today regarding policies.

2. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    I don't think we have a good solution.

Until last month I personally only knew a few people who had COVID-19 and only two were hospitalized (they were older people. Last month was different. I know several in rural areas who are in the ICU in critical condition. They are middle aged people who had been active and were healthy (as far as I know). I know 2 who have died (one was elderly, the other in his 30's).

But that is just based on my experience. I think we tend to evaluate things based on how we are affected.